Monday, August 4, 2008

Today's events..

Unexciting. Spent 2 hours at the social security office applying to get a name change on Brittany's card so she can get her driving permit. I will have 2 drivers in the next year. That's quite scary. When did I get so old?
So, while sitting there I thought about how many microbes were piled into that hot, sweaty room filled with the best picks of people. I kept reminding myself that God loves everyone, including the girl that the security officer had to take out(not so quietly) I was hoping gunfire wouldn't break out. Luckily, we were saved. There is a sign posted on the wall about killing people in a federal office. Yep, scary places...
Went to the gym, found my new machine, the rower. It's fab.
Took my bathing suits back that didn't fit. Maybe next year after a little more use of the fab "rower" at the gym.
Went to Barnes and Nobles and got Logan a cool new book.
Tomorrow is Logan's B-day. I have Relief Society tomorrow night. We are learning how to SAVE money. I def. need to be there.

2 comments:

Kerry said...

hmmm... save money... that would be, kind of, the opposite of what we do, right??? Actually - I have to say - we are finally starting to get things figured out :-) Finding out you actually have enough money to pay for $3000 worth of car repairs in a months time is rather freeing... (but, I could have done without both cars needing work at the same time!! LOL)

Kerry said...

oh - and DMV story... I had to go replace my license (lost my wallet) and in the parking lot some guy walks up asking for money to get to CA ... uhhh ... you're in NY, dude... CA is a LONG way away...