Sunday, August 3, 2008

Cool quotes- stolen version

So, I'm stealing these quotes from a friend, but since she so felt inclined to direct them at me (right back at ya, sister!), I thought I'd share..

~Well, we're all a little weird and when we find those people whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them, and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness and call them our best friend.... ;-)

~Friends in your life are like pillars on your porch; sometimes they hold you up; sometimes they lean on you; and sometimes it's just enough to know they are standing by... ;-)

~The buddy system is essential to your survival; it gives the enemy somebody else to shoot at.

~Friends keep you from being a psychopath.

~Best Friends share the same retardation.

~Never explain yourself - your friends don't need it and your enemies won't believe it

~I'm on a mission to save the world (I can't believe they trusted me with this). (huh - and no one told me either until now!)

~The sad thing about a lie is knowing you're not good enough for the truth

~Don't tell me that the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

pretty good, huh?