Monday, August 25, 2008

the 411...

Wow, it's been over 2 weeks since I last blogged. My life has been taken over by lia sophia, among many other responsiblities:) I need to go to bed soon, I have rice cooking at 11 pm. I haven't really eaten all day, and I'm hungry. I feel like the dalmation on 101 dalmations that keeps staring at the TV saying.."I'm hungry, mama, I'm hungry". Yep...so... what a random thought.
It was the kids first day back to school and we have been busy.
So, to talk about me again...hehe...especially to those of you blog addicted fans..here's the 411 on my life lately..
lia sophia...I had my first show on Sat and it went very well. Despite my extreme nervousness, everyone said I looked cool, calm and collected. I had 2 great cheerleaders there to root for me...thank you my lia sophia sisters!!! I really feel like I'm in a new "club" that's really cool. After the show we sat in Wendy's parking lot, eating our fries until 2 am talking about our dreams of succeeding. It was so very cool, and soothing to my spirit. Girl power is really something. If you ever read this Tammy or Brianna- thank you for being there... I know I keep saying this, but I am so inpired by what many of these women have made of themselves. I want to be part of it...everyday. I haven't felt such commraderie in a very long time.
My "fear" of failure reinforced that I need to keep reading self help books til the day I die. Latest one by the way.."Winning with people" by John Maxwell. I wish that I had more time to read. These books are great.
Well, the rice is still cooking...that darn rice a roni is taking too long. I keep shoving "fillers"into my mouth, while waiting.
Well, that's about all the energy I have to put into the blog tonight. I must eat my half cooked rice a roni and get to bed.
love to all peeps reading my boring blog:)

No comments: