Saturday, January 17, 2009

SUPER SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!

K..2DAY is a better day. I'm happier, maybe healthier..I just don't know. But I am gratfeul for my friends, for having a pretty good life, yes, even though I like to complain. Just let me do it..you know it's just my style. I cleaned up the house a little, actually cooked something...and for the grande finale..got all the trash out of the house! Ok, so baby steps out of this hellish depression I've put myself in. Well, that's about it. It's ever late and I'm never going to get all churched up in the am. What example am I setting? ok..gotta go, so I can make it there. I need all the saving I can get:)

3 comments:

Janet said...

Dori, I just noticed the halo over your head in your header photo- did you plan that, or did the gods want us to know something??? :)

Kerry said...

hey... come visit me... in the summer when there is no snow and no cold :P love ya!

Kirsten * Sean * Matthew said...

Hi Dori, I'm so excited to find out where you are. Like I knew you were in NC, but I'm not one to snoop around and get emails and addresses and such. So I have a blog now too...thanks to Janet. I'm sorry to here about you and Jeff. I've walked that road before as you well know. I'd love to catch up, I just hate doing it so publically. Do you have my email or phone #?