Sunday, November 2, 2008

A new Month!!!

Sitting here with my big boy...Logan is a big 3 and ever so independent. Favorite words.."I do it!" Challenging as ever. So, my last post a bit depressing. Let's change that.. I am doing well. I have good days, and bad ones. Today is in the middle. Not sad I'm separated..just sad things aren't the way I'd like for them to be. I know many of you have expressed your concern. How grateful I am to have you as my friends. I've been very blessed in life. Not sure why I'm so blessed to have the friendships I do ..but you are all the greatest. You must like me for some crazy reason:)
My heart is full. Jan- thanks for remembering my favorite time of year..that brought tears to my eyes. I do miss Bristol Mountain- all of you still New Yorkers!! I think I'd have an anxiety issue if I went on that ski lift again! It was so high it was insane! But the beauty way up there- breathtaking. I am keeping busy here. Working.. nursing, selling jewelry, and lots of thinking. Had a good night on Halloween. Britt dressed in a sexy nurse costume. Just love seeing her 16 and looking 21 :( Syd spent the night walking around with her steady Shae (who is 16). Where did I lose my 2 little girls? I feel so old. I'm remembering though that I'm still young. Ready for new opportunities in life. Don't know what they will be..but I have the gospel, good friends and a great family. Anything is possible.
There, that's a little more positive.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

I can relate to the "16 looking 21", except mine is 12!!!!!!!!! Remember how everyone always thought you were soooo much older than you were??? M is the same - very scary!
I'm thinking the bunch of these girls should go back to -- maybe -- 6 or 8!
nah... the 12 yo is easier to deal with...